Stimpy is a 2006 Fleetwood Revolution LE 40E. He was built on Spartan Chassis and has a Caterpillar C9 400 HP diesel engine and Allison MD3000MH transmission. He has a GVWR of 34,000 lb. and a GCWR of 49,000 lb.
Yes. He’s rather large. This is what Stimpy looks like inside.
After about a year on the road, Stimpy had his battery system upgraded by AM Solar. Here’s the upgraded solar/inverter/battery system.
- Victron MultiPlus 12/3000/120-50 VE Bus Inverter Charger
- Victron BlueSolar Smart MPPT 150/85-TR (85 amp) Solar Controller
- 8 – 160 Watt Solar Panels (1,280 Watts)
- 3 – 200 AmpHour LiFePO4 Lithium battery banks (600 AH total, 480 AH useable)
- Digital Multi-Colored Display control center
Ren is a 2016 Chevrolet Colorado extended cab with a Fourwheel Fleet pop-up camper.
Read more about how we ended up with this setup for Stimpy and Ren here.
After two years of living on the road, what do we think of Stimpy and Ren? Read about Equipment Updates below.